www.safeway.com/survey :- Your favorite Safeway Supermarket has started its customer satisfaction survey program at www.safeway.com/survey which offers you an excellent chance to win a free $100 gift card for a simple few minute survey.
To win the Safeway Survey reward you just need to share your recent purchase experience by taking a simple survey at www.safeway.com/survey. Here they’ll ask you some questions based on your last visit to measure your satisfaction level on their service. After completion of the survey you’ll get the chance to win a free $100 Safeway gift card for your benevolent support.
If you’re looking for the Safeway Survey, you have come to the right place. In this article, you’ll get all the necessary information like Safeway survey rules, regulations, its eligibility criteria and various other tips with a very easy step-by-step method.
So without wasting your time, let’s start.
Safewaysurvey.net Participation Steps
Safeway Customer satisfaction survey or Safewaysurvey.net is very easy to take. For this survey, purchase is not mandatory. You can participate in the survey through a multiple way.
If you’ve recently made any purchase at their store then you can enter online with your purchase receipt. If you want to enter without a purchase then you have also two options – online through an Invitation Code or by using Mail-in method.
For conducting an online survey you need at least a Smartphone with good internet connection and a purchase receipt/ Invitation code. For an offline method you should need a Piece of paper or postcard, pen and an envelope. On successful completion of the survey you’ll be eligible to win a $100 Safeway gift card for free.
For a Win, observe any of the down mentioned procedure that we’ve discussed only for you:
Take by Online
- For Safeway online survey, make a purchase first at any of their stores and collect the sales receipt.
- Open the Internet browser on your phone.
- Type the following Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey official webpage at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Choose your Survey Language from the Language bar – English or Spanish.
- Next enter the Safeway survey code and your Email id in the appropriate box.
- Kindly note that the Survey code is located at the end of your sales receipt.
- Click on Next to continue the Survey.
- Now you’ll be carried forward to the questionnaire page.
- In this page there’ll be a bunch of questions based on your last experience at Safeway.
- Generally, the questions are about your last visit and order, Safeway staff’s assistance, client administration, Safeway delivery service, Safeway good price, Safeway Locations, Safeway hours, air and Service, Safeway store cleanliness etc.
- You’ve to rate them on the scale from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- Answer all the questions truthfully and rate your general satisfaction level as per your last in-store experience.
- Before the end, provide your contact details like your full name, permanent address, contact number and your valid email address for your entry in Safeway online survey sweepstakes program.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to send your feedback and you’ll automatically get an entry into the Safeway survey sweepstakes contest.
Enter Online without a Purchase
You may also enter in the Safeway survey sweepstakes program simply without a purchase by an Invitation link.
- Go to your nearest Safer Way store and ask a Safer Way employee if they can provide you a Safer Way survey code.
- If you’re invited then go online to www.safeway.com/survey and take the survey.
- Soon after completion you’ll get an entry into their Safer Way Survey sweepstakes program.
Enter without a Purchase via Mail-in Method
You may also easily get a Safer Way sweepstakes entry by using the Mail-in method too. For this method you don’t need any kind of Safer Way purchase.
All you need is a 3”x5” size paper or postcard, a pen and an envelope. Here is our simple guide.
- First, hand write your full name, permanent mailing address, contact number and your valid email address on a 3”x5” size paper or a postcard.
- Mail it to the down mentioned address through a business size envelope with proper postage:
- SAFEWAY “Survey Sweepstakes”,
C/o Stella Service, 75 Broad Street,
New York, NY 10004
Use any of the above mentioned methods. After a successful submission of your feedback soon you’ll get an entry into the Safe Way Survey Sweepstakes program. You’ll be contacted via call or by mail soon after the drawing period if they found you as a lucky winner.
Safewaysurvey.net Survey Terms and Conditions
There are certain predefined Safeway Survey rules that a participant has to follow to get a sweepstakes entry. Here are they follow:
- The survey is open for the legal citizens of the United States which includes – Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, California, Delaware, Idaho, Montana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, South Dakota, Idaho, Hawaii, Nebraska, Washington DC and Wyoming.
- For the Safeway survey, the age restricted to minimum 18 years or above.
- You can take the survey by anyone of the three ways – Online, Invitation link, Mail-in method.
- Purchase is not necessary for this survey.
- You should need a recent Safeway purchase receipt only for the online survey.
- Each month twenty (20) lucky contestants will be awarded with a $100 Safeway gift Card.
- Winners will be decided by Monthly random drawings.
- There is a limit of one survey sweepstakes per person/per household.
- The prizes can’t be transferred to anyone.
- Safeway surveys are void in some regions where it is restricted by local authorities.
- Employees, Relatives, immediate family members, sponsors or anyone who are somehow related to the Safeway Supermarket Corporation are not eligible for the survey.
To attain a successful Safeway Sweepstakes entry you should need the following things ready.
Have a look:
- You should need a recent Safeway purchase receipt.
- To enter without a purchase you need a Safeway invitation code from their store for online survey or a Pen, paper or postcard and an envelope if you choose the mail-in method.
- Your ability to understand either English language or Spanish for doing the survey.
- Smartphone or Laptop/ desktop computer.
- Good internet connection.
- Your Valid Email id.
- Your genuine support.
|Official Name||Safewaysurvey.net – Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||Twenty (20) $100 Safeway gift cards|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Eligible Citizen||United States including – Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, California, Delaware, Idaho, Montana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, South Dakota, Idaho, Hawaii, Nebraska, Washington DC and Wyoming|
Safeway is a US-based supermarket chain which was founded by Marion Barton Skaggs in 1915 in American Falls, Idaho. This popular US store mainly sells grocery items, bakery, dairy foods, floral items, medicine stores and even Fuel stations served across the United States, Canada, and UK and in the various Middle-east countries.
Do you know Skaggs actually purchased his store from this father in exchange for $1,089 dollar in 1915! Later he and his five brothers worked together, gave their heart and soul in building this great supermarket chain. And within thirteen years they successfully expanded their business chain in 26 other locations.
Presently Safeway proudly operates more than 895 stores across US, Europe and in Middle East countries. Safeway’s service is always best, as is their motto “Ingredients for life”. In their stores you can get every necessary item of your daily needs at a very fair price.
As we discussed above, Safeway newly launched their customer satisfaction program “Safeway Survey”. This is an improvement program where you have to spend a few minutes to share your thoughts with them. Your valuable feedback will help them to understand your needs and so that they could bring changes according to your recommendations. And the best thing is, for this survey you don’t need any Safeway purchase.
Hope this article helps you with some good information. We recommend you to take the survey and get the chance to enjoy a free gift card followed by this article.
Related Tags :-